[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Showing display names of portal pages

ssidhanta do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 9 08:29:52 EDT 2009

How do I show the display names of portal pages in catalog.jsp? I am unable to access portalNode in this page...the code is as follows...

<%
   String output = new String();
   PortalNode currentNode = request.getPortalNode();
   for (Iterator i = parents.keySet().iterator(); i.hasNext();)
   {
      String name = (String)i.next();
      PortalNodeURL nodeURL = (PortalNodeURL)parents.get(name);
      output = "<a href=\"" + nodeURL.toString() + "\">" + name + " &gt; " + output;
   }
   output += parent;
%>

Here, parents is the hashMap containing portal name as key.
How do I get the portalNode so that I can use the getDisplayName() method to show display names instead of page names using variable 'output'?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4224668#4224668

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4224668