[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - How to add additional jar files path into jboss classpath in

leechaolan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 9 09:58:41 EDT 2009

Greetings,

currently i'm doing development using jboss 4.0.3

I need to open up open office document while running applications on the jboss.
I have google online that open office jars are require when booting up the jboss server to load the open office libraries.

Therefore i open up the file run.sh in the bin folder but due to the fact that i still new in linux and .sh files, i need help on where and how to add the jar paths of the openoffice in the .sh file.

These are the paths which i need to include in the run.sh when booting up the jboss:

/opt/openoffice.org/ure/share/java/java_uno.jar
/opt/openoffice.org/ure/share/java/juh.jar
/opt/openoffice.org/ure/share/java/jurt.jar
/opt/openoffice.org/ure/share/java/ridl.jar
/opt/openoffice.org/ure/share/java/unoloader.jar

Thanks in advance for the advice given :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4224700#4224700

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4224700