[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Alternative Verifiers instead of AnyCertVerifier

fthurber do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 9 10:00:46 EDT 2009

Ah, yes, when I was reading the source, it seemed like a good place to start writing a custom module.  I do not have time to do this in the current schedule, but will do it for the next cycle.  Thanks Anil.

Note: One thing that helped when using this verifier and the BaseCertLoginModule was changing the SubjectDNMapping to the obscure SubjectCNMapping in the JBossSecurityMgrRealm in server.xml.  In this way I only had to load the CN instead of the long, odious DN into the user-roles.properties file.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4224702#4224702

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4224702