[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Instance Scoped Groups

akriel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 9 10:30:07 EDT 2009

"kukeltje" wrote :
  | anonymous wrote :
  |   | To clarify what I'm talking about, imagine a develop new software process. In general the same groups/people will handle each task. However assume that you have multiple contractors working at your company. These contractors need to be added on a per instance basis, because they are only contributing to the specific instance, not to every new instance of the process.
  |
  | As mentioned before, you can use swimlanes for this

Thanks for your response.

I'm still trying to get a handle on what changes effect the process definition and which effect only the process instance. It sounds like your telling me I can add users to the specific tasks pooled actors without effecting the overall process definition. This would take the place of creating temporary groups!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4224720#4224720

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4224720