[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Urgent Need Jboss Administrator

okpremjit@yahoo.co.in do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 9 11:37:39 EDT 2009

Job Title: Jboss Administrator
Duration: Permanent
Location: Chevy Chase MD
Client: Confidential
Project Description:
Role:The successful Middleware Administrator candidate will be responsible for the installation, configuration, performance and tuning as well as ongoing operations and maintenance of JBoss application servers. Additionally, the Middleware Administrator will troubleshoot application issues and advise developers on how to develop applications in a best practice approach utilizing the specific application servers.
Additional Duties:

Install and configure JBoss Application Server and other J2EE software products and fixes on Linux/Windows/UNIX platforms.
Support the application development cycle involved with Application design, deploying code, and resolving any infrastructure problems.
Tune J2EE Application servers to optimize performance.
Support production implementations and resolve any production problems, support application releases, monitor production environment, participate in production problem calls, resolve any problems related to Middleware.
Write or modify scripts (Korn shell, JYTHON).
When we have lease replacements we have to reinstall all middleware products.
We use a change management system to report all changes in a timely manner and obtain the proper approvals
Project plans using MS Project will be written for most projects that we are overseeing
Handle requests tickets from our users that need some type of Middleware support

Requirements:
Must have 3+ years experience with Unix (SuSe, Solaris preferred)
Must have 3+ years of JBoss experience
Must have 3+ years of GC
Must have scripting experience
Must have experience with J2EE Application Server tuning experience.

Please call in 650-646-3220 if you are interested

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4224744#4224744

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4224744