[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: NoClassDefFound Exception connecting to JBM 1.4.0

dkuanwang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 9 13:46:53 EDT 2009

Hi,

The standalone client works fine until I import the standalone code as a utility jar into a application running on Sun Application Server 8.2.

 I run into NoClassDefFound Exception again:

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
	at org.jboss.jms.client.delegate.ClientConnectionFactoryDelegate.createClient(ClientConnectionFactoryDelegate.java:298)
	at org.jboss.jms.client.delegate.ClientConnectionFactoryDelegate.org$jboss$jms$client$delegate$ClientConnectionFactoryDelegate$getClientAOPStack$aop(ClientConnectionFactoryDelegate.java:228)
	at org.jboss.jms.client.delegate.ClientConnectionFactoryDelegate.getClientAOPStack(ClientConnectionFactoryDelegate.java)
	at org.jboss.jms.client.delegate.ClientClusteredConnectionFactoryDelegate.org$jboss$jms$client$delegate$ClientClusteredConnectionFactoryDelegate$getClientAOPStack$aop(ClientClusteredConnectionFactoryDelegate.java:242)
	at org.jboss.jms.client.delegate.ClientClusteredConnectionFactoryDelegate.getClientAOPStack(ClientClusteredConnectionFactoryDelegate.java)
	at org.jboss.jms.client.ClientAOPStackLoader.load(ClientAOPStackLoader.java:75)
	at org.jboss.jms.client.JBossConnectionFactory.createConnectionInternal(JBossConnectionFactory.java:192)
	at org.jboss.jms.client.JBossConnectionFactory.createConnection(JBossConnectionFactory.java:87)
	at jmsremoteclient.TestMessageProducer.(TestMessageProducer.java:43)

TestMessageProducer is the class where I try to initiate the connection to JBM.  The exception doesn't suggest the class name and therefore made it harder to debug.  (I did included log4j.jar)

Any suggestions?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4224771#4224771

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4224771