[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Change DefaultDS

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 9 15:44:29 EDT 2009

This portion of the console log:

anonymous wrote : 21:29:32,937 ERROR [ProfileServiceBootstrap] Failed to load profile: Summary of
  | incomplete deployments (SEE PREVIOUS ERRORS FOR DETAILS):
  |
  | DEPLOYMENTS MISSING DEPENDENCIES:

is the deployment report that is printed for this that failed to deploy. I often provides no hint as to why those things failed to deploy. You need to find the very first exception stack trace that appears in the console log. To do this you will need to either redirect that log to a file, or increase the console buffer (I set mine to 9000 lines).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4224791#4224791

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4224791