[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Getting Callback Handler from LoginModule

padrew do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 9 16:58:10 EDT 2009

I have writen my own CallbackHandler and when I configure it in my jboss-service.xml file:

<!-- JAAS security manager and realm mapping -->
  |    <mbean code="org.jboss.security.plugins.JaasSecurityManagerService"
  |       name="jboss.security:service=JaasSecurityManager">
  |        <attribute name="ServerMode">true</attribute>
  |       <attribute name="SecurityManagerClassName">org.jboss.security.plugins.JaasSecurityManager</attribute>
  |       <attribute name="DefaultUnauthenticatedPrincipal">anonymous</attribute>
  |       <attribute name="CallbackHandlerClassName">com.DbCallbackHandler</attribute>
I am getting a No ClassLoaders found for: com.DbCallbackHandler.

The class does exist in a jar on the server.  Does it need to be placed in a special location?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4224801#4224801

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4224801