[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Cookies problem in portal login

peris do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 10 06:08:33 EDT 2009

Jboss server 4.2.2.Ga
jboss portal 2.7.0
firfox 3.0.5.

I have created two portal and assign this portal to two different user.

Problem:

open firefox and login using first user's username and password. Now I can see the first user's portal page. Again open firefox without clossing the first user.  Enter second user username and password. now we can see the second user's portal page.

Now Just referesh the first user portal page . The page is changed to second user portal page and the login also changed.

Do you have any idea regarding this issue?. If you have please share with me. Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4224858#4224858

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4224858