[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Implemented CallbackHandler ClassNotFoundException

padrew do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 10 10:26:35 EDT 2009

I have implemented my own CallbackHandler and in jboss-service.xml have the following:

 <!-- JAAS security manager and realm mapping -->
  |    <mbean code="org.jboss.security.plugins.JaasSecurityManagerService"
  |       name="jboss.security:service=JaasSecurityManager">
  |       <attribute name="ServerMode">true</attribute>
  |       <attribute name="SecurityManagerClassName">org.jboss.security.plugins.JaasSecurityManager</attribute>
  |       <attribute name="DefaultUnauthenticatedPrincipal">anonymous</attribute>
  |  <attribute name="CallbackHandlerClassName">
  |             com.security.auth.module.DbCallbackHandler
  |          </attribute>
  |       <attribute name="DefaultCacheTimeout">1800</attribute>
  |        <attribute name="DefaultCacheResolution">60</attribute>
  |         <attribute name="DeepCopySubjectMode">false</attribute>
  |    </mbean>

When I start the server I get the following:

[ServiceConfigurator] Problem configuring service jboss.security:service=JaasSecurityManager
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Exception setting attribute javax.management.Attribute at 869113 on mbean jboss.security:service=JaasSecurityManager; - nested throwable: (java.
ng.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for: com.security.auth.module.DbCallbackHandler)

The class file for DbCallbackHandler does exist in one of my deployed project jars. Does the implemented CallbackHandler class need to exist in some other JBoss directory?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4224902#4224902

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4224902