[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Cookies problem in portal login

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 10 11:02:35 EDT 2009

If you want to run two users, run two different browser applications. When I want to do something like this I run one user under Firefox and the other under IE or Konqueror.

Remember that HTTP is a session-less protocol. The mechanisms used to maintain sessions (such as cookies) pretty much guarantee that the behavior will be as you see - you can open multiple browser windows to the same web app and each window will be part of the session (which can cause issues - some of which Seam attempts to solve).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4224909#4224909

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4224909