[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: NoClassDefFound Exception from Sun AS 8.2 to JBM 1.4.0

dkuanwang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 10 11:03:27 EDT 2009

Hi Clebert/Tim,

I did check the class dependencies and found all the classes in jboss-remoting.jar or jbossall-client.jar.

I have tried putting the jboss jars in Sun AS classpath perfix but the same exception happens:

/logicalhost/is/lib/jboss/jboss-aop.jar
/logicalhost/is/lib/jboss/jboss-remoting.jar
/logicalhost/is/lib/jboss/jbossall-client.jar
/logicalhost/is/lib/jboss/javassist.jar
/logicalhost/is/lib/jboss/jboss-mdr.jar
/logicalhost/is/lib/jboss/trove.jar
/logicalhost/is/lib/jboss/log4j.jar

I believe the JBAS version is 4.3.0 since all the Jars provided by the vendor is in 4.3.0.  I will confirm it with the vendor.  On the other hand, if JBAS 5 deprecated jbossall-client.jar, what jar should a client use instead of it?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4224910#4224910

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4224910