[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Having an issue with Hibernate in JbossAS5

patweb99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 10 12:57:52 EDT 2009

Thanks for the quick feedback.

Here's the deal. I am using a 3rd party plugin for my application that has it's own class loader for hibernate. Right now it looks as though Jboss when doing it's war deployments via the default server relies on hibernate. I tested this by removing the hibernate files from the jboss common lib folder then started the server to only find when it tried to deploy the wars it would barf all over itself.

Maybe this will give some better clarity as on why I need jboss to not do anything with hibernate.

Sorry for the lack of clarity before.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4224930#4224930

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4224930