[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: java.lang.ClassCastException: javax.naming.Reference

talktoudaykumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 13 07:43:01 EDT 2009

same problem. I'm using a session bean. I'm trying to access this bean from my client program.

When i print getClass().getName() it is printing
"javax.naming.Reference". When i try to cast this to session bean interface, it is giving class cast exception.

I searched for this in various posts. Every one is saying that it is the problem of class loader.

Please help me in this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4225100#4225100

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4225100