[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Get ActionHandler config information at runtime?

Thinkstream09 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 13 17:51:57 EDT 2009

Hello,
Does anybody know how to get at runtime the information about
configuration of custom ActionHadler classes. Here is what I try to do:

Snippet from my processdefinition.xml

  |         <transition name='success' to='new-request-suspend'>
  |             <action class='MyActionHandler'
  |                     config-type='field'>
  |                 <services>
  |                     <element>service1</element>
  |                     <element>service2</element>
  |                 </services>
  |             </action>
  |         </transition>

My implementation of ActionHandler

  | public class MyActionHandler implements org.jbpm.graph.def.ActionHandler
  | {
  |     private List<String> services;
  |     public void execute (ExecutionContext context) throws Exception
  |     // more code
  | }

My code that is trying to get the value of MyActionHandler.services field

  |           Event event = ...  // get the event I am interested in
  |           List<Action> actions = event.getActions ();
  |           for (Action action: actions)
  |           {
  |               // how do I get the value of the MyActionHandler.services field?
  |           }

I'd appreciate any suggestions. Is there an  alternative way to approach this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4225203#4225203

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4225203