[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: Exception while integrating spring and jboss 5.01 AS

seleshmaster do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 13 19:58:41 EDT 2009

Thax Ales;

Ok, I updated SD to use  3.1 version.  JBoss starts up fine, but when I deploy the JBoss-Spring.ear file, I still get the same error.

One thing I did, I changed the spring-pojo.spring to spring-pojo.jar.  I should do  that correct? I can deploy .war files with no problem. the application.xml file looks ok. I am just using the example from sourceforge.net  'Fixed Example'

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4225215#4225215

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4225215