[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: Exception while integrating spring and jboss 5.01 AS

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 14 01:58:51 EDT 2009

"seleshmaster" wrote : oh one thing, I am not sure the 3.1 SD is added to the main deployer, i do not see it on the JMX view. Earlier when i had the jdk5.deployer, I was able to see it on JMX view.

The deployers are not JMX based any more - they are not MBeans by default.
Since you didn't see any errors after that log we can assume that it was installed OK.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4225239#4225239

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4225239