[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - VFS & Commons Configuration issue

past do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 14 05:34:58 EDT 2009

Migrating our application to JBoss 5 from JBoss 4 caused the automatic reloading of configuration files in server/default/conf/ to stop working. The culprit appears to be that resolving the (relative) path through the context class loader results in a vfsfile: url, that Commons Configuration does not know how to handle. Is there any way to refer to these directories with relative paths, but without vfsfile urls? Messing with org.jboss.virtual.VFSUtils would make our code JBoss5-specific, while using absolute paths would present platform-compatibility issues.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4225296#4225296

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4225296