[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - JDBC persistence speed

desbonns62 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 14 07:16:10 EDT 2009

hello,

I did few tests of JbossESB with a MySQL DB persistence. With my configuration, the performances are divided by 50 between the typical hsqldb configuration and the MySQL persistence.
This is due to the long time that MySQL takes to write a new row.
I would like to know if there is a way to "concatenate" a certain number of messages before writting on database? In this way the duration of store, for example, 10 concatenated messages will be quite the same that the time needed for a single message. The final speed will be 10 times higher.
Today I do it manually: I added some specific code to my client that wait 10 messages and send them all in a concatenate string. I do the same operation with the receiver.

Thanks for your help and please ask me if you need more info.

Simon

My configuration:
Windows XP Pro
JBossESB-4.5.GA --> Jboss messaging 1.4.0.SP3 included
MySQL 5.1

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4225324#4225324

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4225324