[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - How to configuration interceptors in JBoss Messaging

Thiraviyakumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 14 13:19:08 EDT 2009

Can any one pls let me know, how to configuration interceptors in JBoss Messaging(in JBoss)? In below I'm giving the sample MBean we are using.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

  <mbean code="org.jboss.jms.server.destination.QueueService"
    name="jboss.esb.sample.destination:service=Queue,name=esb_queue"
    xmbean-dd="xmdesc/Queue-xmbean.xml">
	<depends optional-attribute-name="ServerPeer">jboss.messaging:service=ServerPeer
	jboss.messaging:service=PostOffice

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4225439#4225439

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4225439