[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Group Task Assignment proble- Unable to see task avalaib

swatis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 14 23:57:37 EDT 2009

Hi Peter,
Thanks a lot. I have downloaded files from objectX site.
I will update once I'm able to fix this problem.
Right now I used custom assignment handler class who will read who all are members in group and then  using setPooledActors method assigned this task to multiple actors. Now manager can assign this task to one of the actor using "All Task" link present on his console.  This task is then visible to the assigned actor on his personal/group task list.
I know this is not the proper solution. But this is not the solution for group assignment.
Now I will try out your suggestion and will update you. Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4225510#4225510

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4225510