[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - This location does not contain a valid JBoss jBPM runtime

dejancencelj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 15 03:07:13 EDT 2009

Hello

I'm trying to setup working environment using latest version of jBPM 4.0.0.beta1. I followed instructions found in community document: .

Everything is fine until I try to create a new Proces Project. Eclipse 3.4.2 is unable to find location of jBoss JBPM runtime that I installed in folder C:\jbpm-4.0.0.Beta1\ The error message is: This location does not contain a valid JBoss jBPM runtime.

I did the same thing with version jBPM 3.2.6 SP1 and it works. I suspect there is a problem with Eclipse configuration. Does anyone has a clue or a work-around for this problem!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4225528#4225528

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4225528