[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JDBC persistence speed

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 15 03:56:43 EDT 2009

"desbonns62" wrote : Thanks for your answer timfox,

  | Yes I have. I wrote a small piece of code that store a certain number of messages in a buffer before sending all of them in a single JMS message (that's what I called concatenate).

I said transaction, not message.

anonymous wrote :
  | This increase considerably the performances (it takes quite the same time to send one message than 1000 messages over a JMS message).
  | But I would like to know if there is a way that Jboss ESB do it for me?

I have no idea. Have you asked on the JBoss ESB forum?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4225543#4225543

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4225543