[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Group Task Assignment proble- Unable to see task avalaib

mputz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 15 04:58:51 EDT 2009

@Swati,

I think the heading 'Personal/Group Tasks' is just misleading in the JSF console implementation, as the list only contains those tasks that are actually assigned to the current user. But the list does *not* contain those tasks where no user is yet assigned, but where the current user is contained in the list of pooled-actors,  where he is therefore a candidate for performing the task.

@Peter

I don't think your patch aligns with the notion of 'groups' as it is used within the current jBPM console implementation. In your patched ListTaskForActorActionListener version the groups of a user are fetched using the jBPM identity module, which are then used as parameter in the TaskMgmtSession.findPooledTaskInstances(actorIds) function. In my opinion, the term 'group' just has the meaning of a list of comma-separated actorIds as used in the pooled-actors attribute, and this is what should rather be passed in into the function above, in case the list should display tasks where a user is a candidate for.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4225555#4225555

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4225555