[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Jboss Upgradation

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 15 08:25:53 EDT 2009

That log is just a INFO message. That won't come into picture for what you are running into.

anonymous wrote : I have changed my port no as 8585

Let's not make a lot of changes, since it becomes difficult to track what might be wrong. Switch back to 8080 since we saw that the server was starting up fine with that port.

As Peter suggested,
"PeterJ" wrote :  One way of verifying that it to run "telnet hostname 8080" and see what you get back.

what output did you get with

telnet your-server-ip-address 8080

on the system where you are trying to access the server.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4225608#4225608

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4225608