[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Parameter Binding Coordination: Portlets from 2 different ve

malmit do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 15 09:14:08 EDT 2009

I tried to use parameter binding coordination to wire 2 different portlets residing in 2 different web applications.  I added public render parameters to both portlet.xml files and also added <supported-public-render-parameter> to both portlet differents.  When I bring up the admin console in jboss, I added both portlets to the same page and tried to configure parameter bindings for them and was not able to.  There was a message telling me that there weren't any public render parameters defined eventhough I defined them in the portlet.xml.  I was able to configure alias parameters with the public render parameters that I defined.  Do parameter bindings really work in JBoss Portal V2.7.0?  All I've seen people recommending is alias bindings on this forum and not parameter bindings.

Thanks in advanced!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4225629#4225629

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4225629