[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/sf/hibernate/Hiberna

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 15 11:35:54 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote : Why are non-jca things being discussed here?

For one, I don't often look at which forum a question is in when i answer it (comes from answering the questions as they come into my inbox).

Second, I doubt that most JBoss AS users could tell the difference between a question that is appropriate for this forum, or that should go into one of the other forums - JCA is not a very clear category, especially since JCA is used to connect to a multitude of things, including databases.

rasa - did you try it? Did it work? (I think you want to declare only one loader repository, though.)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4225674#4225674

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4225674