[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Different jboss-aop.xml files for unit testing

flavia.rainone@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 15 14:55:25 EDT 2009

This is unexpected. There must be some detail that we are overlooking, or the call pointcut should work.

I think that the fastest way of discoverying what is wrong is enabling verbose mode (-Djboss.aop.verbose=true) and see what JBoss AOP says about the class that should be woven. Since you're using call pointcut, the class I refer to is the Test class, because that's where the call you want to intercept is.

Please, look for every reference to your test class in the JBoss AOP verbose output and let me know what you get.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4225725#4225725

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4225725