[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: JBoss property files error

krasig do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 15 17:14:46 EDT 2009

Hi Alexey,
I have many projects and every project have 2 source folders (one native and one shared. I don't know how to remove this src and src-1 but they pointed to same place ).
I known that is difficult to reproduce, but i have 10 colleagues and all they have this problem.

Actually the problem is that when something of they opened wrong file, after save all going worst (damaged hibernate.cfg.xml, lo4j.properties, messages.properties.....).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4225754#4225754

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4225754