[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Setting transaction timeout in JBoss 5.0.1.GA

prasanthreddy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 15 18:25:53 EDT 2009

Thanks for the link.

Seems like the reaperTimeout is the sleep time for the reaper itself.
com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.coordinator.defaultTimeout seems to be the maximum time a transaction can take before getting rolled back by the reaper.

I tried setting the defaultTimeout but didn't see like it worked.

In the deploy folder there is a file called transaction-jboss-beans.xml in this file  I have set transactionTimeout that did the trick.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4225762#4225762

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4225762