[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Specifying default values to @Service attributes (JBoss

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 15 23:31:56 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote :  According to jboss' official ejb3 tutorial I should be able to reference the service using the  tag within either ejb-jar.xml or jboss.xml

The service element in not available in ejb-jar.xml. Its available only in jboss.xml. Could you point us to the doc which says that its available in ejb-jar.xml? We'll fix it. The new tutorials for AS-5 are here http://www.jboss.org/jbossejb3/docs/

Specifically, the @Service using deployment descriptors http://www.jboss.org/file-access/default/members/jbossejb3/freezone/docs/tutorial/1.0.4/html/Service_POJOs_through_deployment_descriptors.html

The env-entry can be specified for the services in the jboss.xml. If that doesn't work then please post the contents of your jboss.xml and the entire exception stacktrace.

While posting logs or xml content or code, please remember to wrap it in a code block by using the Code button in the message editor window. Please use the Preview button to ensure that your post is correctly formatted.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4225780#4225780

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4225780