[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: injection SFSB to SLSB

xmedeko do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 16 06:09:30 EDT 2009

I have a similar problem with JBoss 5.0.1 GA. I have one SFSB (which holds some data) with only local business interface . And several SLSBs with remote interfaces. All SLSBs inject the SFSB using @EJB. I have a standalone Swing client accessing the SLBS. I have observed that:

- Each SLSB inject new SFSB although the session is the same.

- When the session is removed (by a business method marked as @Remove), the next call to a SLBS throws "javax.ejb.NoSuchEJBException: Could not find stateful bean: all5z-81lkw2-ftl86qub-1-ftl9srgf-a0". I suspect (like the previous post), that @EJB is not refreshed each time the SLBS is called, but only when it is created.

Is this a normal behaviour or a bug?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4225854#4225854

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4225854