[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: ActorId & PooledActors

ardavan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 16 10:57:31 EDT 2009

Thank you my friend.
There was an issue in my query. Now I am using this query and get the right information.

    public List findEndedPooledTaskInstancesByName(List actorIds) {

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4225960#4225960

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4225960