[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Running JBoss 5 within Eclipse with a different set of ports

Oberiko do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 16 12:08:04 EDT 2009

Hello.

I can't use the default set of ports with JBoss and would like to run it with one of the alternative sets.

I can do this on "stand-alone" JBoss by creating a new .bat file with the contents "run.bat -Djboss.service.binding.set=ports-01", but I'm not sure how do to the equivalent when running JBoss from within Eclipse.  Is there a way to supply parameters?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4225978#4225978

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4225978