[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Possible to encrypt/encode mdb-passwd?

davija-001 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 16 13:10:30 EDT 2009

I'm working with JBoss 4.0.3SP1 and message driven beans.  All users of any kind on the system have to auth with ldap to subscribe to any message queues.  We currently have our ldap passwords encrypted in the xml files, but have yet to find a way to encrypt the mdb-password.

I've been looking around for a way to encrypt/encode the mdb-password in the jboss.xml file and have not found any useful information.  Is there a way to do this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4225997#4225997

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4225997