[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Jboss Portal Related Issues

vivek_saini07 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 16 13:26:24 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote : 1 ) How to use drag and drop functionalities

DnD  property can be turned on both by xml and admin portlet.

This link shows how to set it for dashboard. This property can also be applied to portals in similar way.
 http://docs.jboss.org/jbportal/v2.7.1/referenceGuide/html_single/#d0e13288

anonymous wrote :
  | Problem : I have created three user and three user has rights to access the portal which I have created. One user logged in and created some dynamic portlet(in center region). If another user logged in, he can see some chart portlet in center region. But he did not create any portlet in center region. The first users chartportlet is reflected this user also.
Only dashboard is private area for users, everything else will be shared between the users(public area).

I guess you can leverage this http://docs.jboss.org/jbportal/v2.7.1/referenceGuide/html_single/#d0e4799

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4226002#4226002

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4226002