[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Referencing path outside of portlet

Shazzaam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 16 15:41:31 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have 2 or more portlets on a page that I want to use a shared js library for that exists outside of the portlet structure.

If I add it to the jboss-portlet.xml for each:

<script type="text/javascript" src="/../shared/js/jquery/jquery-1.2.6.min.js"/>

The browser loads the file twice because it attaches the portlet's context in front of it.

Since JBoss portal is open source, I imagine I could go into the Java file that adds the context in front of the header-content and edit it, but I can't find that file. Could someone point me to the correct file?

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4226030#4226030

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4226030