[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: NoClassDefFound Exception from Sun AS 8.2 to JBM 1.4.0

dkuanwang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 17 00:40:19 EDT 2009

Hi JBM experts:

After change the security policy setting from

permission java.util.PropertyPermission "*", "read";
permission java.util.PropertyPermission "*", "read,write";

The NoClassDefFoundError is gone and now I am getting the following exception when trying to do:

connection = connectionFactory.createConnection();

org.jboss.jms.exception.MessagingNetworkFailureException: Failed to download and/or install client side AOP stack
at
org.jboss.jms.client.delegate.ClientClusteredConnectionFactoryDelegate.org$jboss$jms$client$delegate$ClientClusteredConnectionFactoryDelegate$getClientAOPStack$aopClientClusteredConnectionFactoryDelegate.java:250)	at org.jboss.jms.client.delegate.ClientClusteredConnectionFactoryDelegate.getClientAOPStack(ClientClusteredConnectionFactoryDelegate.java)
	at org.jboss.jms.client.ClientAOPStackLoader.loadClientAOPStackLoader.java:75)
	at g.jboss.jms.client.JBossConnectionFactory.createConnectionInternal(JBossConnectionFactory.java:192)
This exception is somewhat generic and therefore I am posting here to see if anyone can share some of the common cause for this exception.

Again, thanks for those of you kindly share your knowledge and ideas.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4226078#4226078

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4226078