[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Using remote EJB by annotation

csorbag do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 17 02:54:11 EDT 2009

I'm not sure what you mean by client. As I understand you have 2 EJBs on different servers, and one calls the other one, right?

I think one option is to use external context as described in
http://www.jboss.org/file-access/default/members/jbossas/freezone/docs/Server_Configuration_Guide/4/html/Additional_Naming_MBeans-org.jboss.naming.ExternalContext_MBean.html. I have not tried that with annotations but it should work.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4226087#4226087

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4226087