[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - HIbernate no longer an independent product?

bmelloni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 17 14:11:34 EDT 2009

I noticed today that hibernate.org is no more... it redirects to the jBoss site.  After 15 minutes of searching I couldn't even find the download page.

Does that mean that hibernate is now a component of jBoss and no longer an independent product?  And that Hibernate would no longer support command-line or Swing applications?

I hope this is not the case.  It would be the kiss of death for Hibernate - and the (unfortunate) rise of other JPA products as a replacement to Hibernate.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4226270#4226270

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4226270