[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Adding a portlet to an existing portlet page

malmit do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 17 15:52:30 EDT 2009

No, that doesn't help because i'm not using dashboards.  Right now the -object.xml file only has overwrite and keep as options when deploying portlets.  If I use overwrite then the entire page is replaced with my new portlets and if I use keep then my new portlets are not added to the existing page.  Due to the lack of responses, I'm guessing the JBoss Portal V.2.7.0 does not support this feature.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4226287#4226287

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4226287