[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Hibernate...help..!!!!

cholli2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 17 21:40:51 EDT 2009

I feel like I'm maybe speaking for more than a few people in wondering if someone at JBoss.org could be a bit more open/responsive as to the nature of the problem with the Hibernate.org site and when it could be expected to be available again. Something beyond the generic "down for maintenance" message now displayed.

Considering it's the primary resource of Hibernate-related information for a lot of people, I don't think that's really asking a lot, is it?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4226305#4226305

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4226305