[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Custom Valve configuration in context.xml

tsunbonyu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 17 22:02:47 EDT 2009

Hi all,
I encountered a problem on configuring custom Valve for my applications in JBoss 4.3.
Before I was using /deploy/jboss-web.deployer/context.xml to define my custom Valve, and it works perfect for all the applications.

Now I try to define same custom valve for each application in META-INF/context.xml in war file. However, the Valve defined in war file does not work seems that the context.xml does not getting loaded.
I need to do this because the Valve parameter is different for each application , and I need to have individual Valve configured for each application.

Could someone please give some suggestion how I could solve this problem?

Thanks
David

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4226308#4226308

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4226308