[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - JBoss 5: MBean depends on EJB3 Staleless Bean according to F

ike do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Apr 19 00:24:39 EDT 2009

I have a MBean

  |  <mbean name="jboss.aloe:service=DispatcherServiceMBean"
  | 	code="com.m1.aloe.dm.jmx.DispatcherService">
  |   <attribute name="LogFileName">/var/log/aloe/aloe-dm-%d.log</attribute>
  |   <depends>jboss.j2ee:ear=dm.ear,jar=com.m1.aloe.dm-ejb.jar,name=aloe/com.m1.aloe.dm.core.DownloadMgr,service=EJB3</depends>
  |   <depends>jboss.j2ee:ear=dm.ear,jar=com.m1.aloe.dm-ejb.jar,name=aloe/com.m1.aloe.dm.core.DownloadStatusMgr,service=EJB3</depends>
  |  </mbean>

which depends on some Stateless EJB3 beans. Another MBean depends on it

  | <mbean code="org.jboss.varia.scheduler.Scheduler" name=":service=AloeDispatcherScheduler">
  |   <attribute name="StartAtStartup">true</attribute>
  |   <attribute name="SchedulableClass">com.m1.aloe.dm.schedulable.DispatcherSchedulable</attribute>
  |   <depends>jboss.aloe:service=DispatcherServiceMBean</depends>
  | </mbean>

Everything worked fine on JBoss 4.2 but in 5.0 I have deployment failure:

  | DEPLOYMENTS MISSING DEPENDENCIES:
  | Deployment ":service=AloeDispatcherScheduler" is missing the following dependencies:
  | Dependency "jboss.aloe:service=DispatcherServiceMBean" (should be in state "Start", but is actually in state "Create")
  | Dependency "jboss.aloe:service=DispatcherServiceMBean" (should be in state "Start", but is actually in state "Create")
  | DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:
  | Deployment "jboss.aloe:service=DispatcherServiceMBean" is in error due to the following reason(s): Create

In JMX Console I can see DispatcherServiceMBean in Create state and if I start it there by invoking start() operation and deploy AloeDispatcherScheduler manually later, everything works.

Is there any change in configuration since 5.0 that I need to do?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4226340#4226340

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4226340