[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Specifying default values to @Service attributes (JBoss

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Apr 19 02:18:33 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote : I know the tutorial mentions only jboss.xml. The problem is that there is only a partial deployment descriptor in the tutorial that does not mention where I should put the service tag. Unfortunately I couldn't even find any references to the deployment descriptor XSD or DTD, so I couldn't figure out myself.

The tutorials that i pointed to also have the downloadable source code. Here's the jboss.xml with the xsd declaration http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/ejb3/trunk/docs/tutorial/service_deployment_descriptor/META-INF/jboss.xml
anonymous wrote :
  | I finally found the DTD of jboss.xml (jboss_5_0.dtd under docs/dtd). I simply cannot find any trace of the service tag in that. I'm totally confused :(
  | Is it a deprecated feature in the new release? Do I misunderstand something?

For EJB3 on JBoss, the DTD for jboss.xml cannot be used. You will have to the xsd as shown in the above SVN file.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4226346#4226346

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4226346