[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - how to weave aspect with a jbossws web service ??? HELP PLZ

MOUAKHARKHALIL do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Apr 19 10:38:46 EDT 2009

im a student in INSA-LYON FRANCE and i have to realize an aspect weaving in web service to adapt web service for context change...
i used jbossws to deploy my web service...it's OKI
i deployed my interceptor TraceInterceptor in jboss aspect deployer ...it's OKI too
but now my problem that when i consume mymy web service with a client the weaving do not work...
so, how can i do weaving with a web service deployed in jbossws.
plz help me...must i add some think other to work....
HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PLZ

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4226365#4226365

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4226365