[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Retrieve all metadata from a deployment unit.

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 24 01:23:02 EDT 2009

First of all you shouldn't code against (VFS)DeploymentContext, as that is considered impl detail.
It's the (VFS)DeploymentUnit which is the user "face" of deployment's server side.

And looking at the the AbstractVFSDeploymentContext::getMetaDataFiles(String name, String suffix),
I don't see why your test doesn't pick up all metadata files.

As this filter should match your "" suffix.

  |    public boolean accepts(VirtualFile file)
  |    {
  |       String fileName = file.getName();
  |       if (name != null && fileName.equals(name))
  |          return true;
  |       if (suffix != null)
  |          return fileName.endsWith(suffix);
  |       return false;