[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Retrieve all metadata from a deployment unit.

beve do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 24 01:37:18 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote : First of all you shouldn't code against (VFS)DeploymentContext, as that is considered impl detail.
  | It's the (VFS)DeploymentUnit which is the user "face" of deployment's server side.
Sorry, the actual code only uses the VFSDeploymentUnit and does not directly access the DeploymentContext. Only this test case does to show that getMetaDataFiles does not return all the meta data files when used with the "" suffix.

I'll debug this and report back my findings.

Thanks,

/Daniel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4226447#4226447

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4226447