[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: NullPointerException in JavaEEComponentHelper with JBoss

japase do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 24 02:17:01 EDT 2009

Ok, I'll test it. Which jar file contains this annotation? I can't find it.
I don't think we have circular dependences in the "real" application, but do you think it can be an idea to test adding this annotation to the generated code anyway?

But anyway, this can only be a temporary work-around - our application is supposed to work on different application servers, so we can't have any JBoss specific annotations. Is it something you're planning to fix to the final enterprise release?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4226470#4226470

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4226470