[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: NullPointerException in JavaEEComponentHelper with JBoss

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 24 02:24:50 EDT 2009

"japase" wrote : Ok, I'll test it. Which jar file contains this annotation? I can't find it.

It's in jboss-ejb3-ext-api.jar

"japase" wrote :
  | I don't think we have circular dependences in the "real" application, but do you think it can be an idea to test adding this annotation to the generated code anyway?

This annotation is required only if there are circular dependencies. If there are none, then this annotation wont help.

There's a JIRA created for this https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/EJBTHREE-1074

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4226478#4226478

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4226478